Individual Veggie Paint Can | Beet Purple
- Approximately 3oz veggie paint powder per color
- Eco-friendly, non-toxic, washable
Directions for use:
- Mix 1 tsp of veggie paint powder with 2 tsp of water. Let rest for one minute.
- Add additional water to meet desired consistency. For thicker finger paint, use less water. For thinner watercolor paint use more water.
- Store unused mixed paint (covered) in the refrigerator. Store veggie paint powder in a cool, dry place.
TWEE made veggies F-U-N with our new line of eco-friendly, non-toxic, Farmer Kerri’s Veggie Paints! Using paper, canvas, wood or other surfaces, our TWEE Veggie Paints will inspire your child to create artwork in a vibrant and eco-friendly way!